Sunday, February 27, 2011

Aspiring Writer Seeks Sci-Fi Agent

Let it be known that I am in the market for a good, reputable, sci-fi agent.  I have a book ready to sell named Escape From the Planet Justice.

Thomlin Hywater is trapped on the prison planet Justice for a crime committed by his twin brother, Darond.  He wants to escape and exact revenge.  He struggles with other inmates and even with himself as he learns that escape is impossible.  Then when he discovers the planet's darkest secrets, he learns what he must do: put an end to it all.

The link above contains the first three chapters of this fast-paced sci-fi action novel resembling the styles of Isaac Asimov and Orson Scott Card.  If you're an agent who's interested to work with me, I'd love to send you the entire manuscript.  Just send me a note, and I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,
Melvyn R. Windham, Jr.

No comments: