Monday, October 25, 2010

A Preparation Week

Next week starts NaNoWriMo and also the Writer's Conference.  So this week I'll be having planning sessions for my NaNoWriMo novel: "Time Sleuths".  I'll also attempt to wrap up all my conference research.

Then starting Nov. 1, I'll be stuck in the world of NaNoWriMo while I write 50,000 words during the month of November.  I already have my schedule planned out.  This is roughly how many words I'll have to write to keep up:

Week 1 = 10,000 words.
Week 2 = 15,000 words.
Week 3 = 15,000 words.
Week 4 = 6,000 words.
Week 5 = 4,000 words.

I've just now registered with NaNoWriMo, and created my profile.  (Evidently my earlier account was deactivated.)

Also, I will read a little Douglas Adams to get myself in the mood to write hilarious stuff next week.  Oh, yes - this should be a fun week!

I'll catch you later!
Mel

No comments: