Friday, October 1, 2010

NaNoWriMo

What will I be doing in the month of November?

NaNoWriMo!

What the heck is that?  No, it's not a "Mork from Ork" fesitval.  It's short for National Novel Writing Month.  During the month of November, participants from all around the globe go on a writing frenzy: 50,000 words in 30 days.

I've done it twice before - back in 2006 (I gave up around 15,000 words) and then again in 2008 (won that time).  Now I'm going to use it in 2010 to begin the first parts of "Time Sleuths," a new idea I have (but still need to flesh out over the next month). 

All you Aspiring Writers (all two of you) - I invite you to join in the fun.  Make plans now.  Everyone's doing it!  Let me know and I'll add you as a friend and we can watch each others' progress.

Happy writing!
Mel

No comments: