Tuesday, January 23, 2018

The Movie List - 2017

Here is my list of movies released in 2017 that I saw, in order of my personal enjoyment.

In creating this list, I see I've missed quite a few movies that I wish I had caught -- I may try to catch them in the next couple of months, and I'll come back to update this list (maximum 10). Do you see a good movie that I left off the list? I'm taking suggestions.

Blade Runner 2049
Coco
Dunkirk


All other movies I watched (in alphabetical order):

Boss Baby, The (super ugh)
Circle, The (ugh)
Despicable Me 3 (all I remember is a Rubik's Cube)
Greatest Showman, The (the auto-tuning -- yuck!!!)
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
Lego Batman Movie, The
Lego Ninjago Movie, The
Planet of the Apes, (War for the)
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (some parts were watchable)
Thor: Ragnarok (at least it was better than #2)
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (I really wanted to like this one)

No comments: