Saturday, January 14, 2012

Postmortem Fall 2011

Believe it or not.  For the first time in forever, none of the show I picked to watch during the Fall 2011 season have been cancelled--yet.  I usually like to wax eloquent on my shows when they end, but it looks like I have nothing to report.  So, I'll do a little brag dance.



Yes, "Chuck" will end in a few weeks, but that will be a Winter 2011 end.  "Terra Nova" is still a toss-up as to whether it will be renewed.  Though it was inconsistent, the season finished strong, and I want to see what happens next.  "Fringe" will probably make it to the end of Spring, but no further.

Now we have some new shows coming out for Winter 2011, and it's time for me to make my picks again.  Stay tuned in a few days for my Winter preview and review of some shows that have already come out.

No comments: