Monday, August 10, 2020

Review-a-thon


It's time for me to get things in order. Time for some housekeeping.

Some of you may wonder where my promised Coronavirus Newsletters are, but never fear ... I've decided to move them to my Economy/Political blog. That seemed like a better home for the newsletters, so I can leave this blog exploring more of my fiction writing.

I realize you probably got excited ... "I finally get to hear from Mel after being so inactive for such a long time." So, don't worry about that. I promise an upcoming Review-a-thon over the next 2-3 months. Each week, I'll review a book, movie, or other, until I finally catch up with my back log.

This will all start next week, as I got a lot of housekeeping items to get out of the way first.

Ever onward and upward!

No comments: