Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Goals for 2019

Looking back on 2018, I actually accomplished quite a bit, but not in the area of writing. The good news is that I've restarted the writing machine, so I anticipate that the upcoming year will be productive.

As I mentioned somewhere earlier, I'm going to do away with the stats. I'm such a numbers guy, but I realize numbers are usually boring to us writing types.

Last year I introduced my annual movie lists back to 2010, which is both fun and yet annoying, as I'll have to keep updating these as I watch more movies.

Here's my favorite post from last year:


Looking ahead, here are my goals for 2019:
  • Novel writing:
    • Revise "Justice" and prepare for publication.
    • Work on either "Space Cadets" or "Time Sleuths."
  • Short stories:
    • "The Immortal Actuary" (a new idea that recently came up)
    • "The Jesse Flag" (flash fiction)
    • "The Rainbow Flush" (flash fiction)
    • "Godspring"
    • "Descendent History"
  • Short story submissions: restart

I hope 2019 turns out good for you!


No comments: