Monday, September 3, 2018

2018 Checkpoint #4

Another two months have passed, and this time I don't have much to report. I've bumped up my blog post counts, mainly in my sister blogs, and I've also worked a little more on my current short story, but not much output to show for it.

Though I'm having fun with my new goal system, I'm still waiting for the momentum to hit. It appears that I've been attacking this large wall of tasks I had been avoiding in the past -- almost like I'm trying to come out of some kind of time debt.

I have no choice but to keep pushing forward, and try to allot more time specifically to fiction/blog writing. There are things on my mind that need to be said and stories that need to be recorded, and they're not doing any good just sitting around in my brain.

Stay tuned for more details.

No comments: