Saturday, February 3, 2018

The Movie List - 2016

I've decided to continue my movie list idea back to 2010, which is the beginning of my blog. Today you get the 2016 list. And just like I said with 2017, if I see any further movies, I will adjust the list accordingly, only ranking the top 10 and separately listing the rejects. If I did a review, you can click the link to check it out.

Arrival
Passengers
Doctor Strange
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Star Trek Beyond
Batman: The Killing Joke
Kubo and the Two Strings



Didn't make the cut -- though I enjoyed most of these and despised at least one (in alphabetical order):

10 Cloverfield Lane
Alice Through the Looking Glass (ugh)
Angry Birds Movie, The (actually watchable)
BFG, The
Captain America: Civil War
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny (it had so much potential and -- nope)
Finding Dory
Finest Hours, The (much better than I had expected)
Founder, The (some fun learning -- mostly true, but biased)
Hidden Figures (would be higher if it were actually historically accurate)
Ice Age: Collision Course
Independence Day: Resurgence
Jason Bourne
Jungle Book, The
Kung Fu Panda 3
Magnificent Seven, The
Masterminds
Pete's Dragon
Risen
Secret Life of Pets, The
Suicide Squad (what? I liked it.)
Sully
Trolls
Warcraft (lots of good scenes but not strung together well)
Zootopia

No comments: