I will still be building up my music publishing business, but now that it's up and running, I can spend more time with the writing I had chosen to partially neglect last year. So, more time for accomplishing goals!
- "Justice" (novel)
- Submit to an editor
- Make any needed changes
- Get it published (self-publishing on Amazon)
- "The Last Actuary" (short story)
- Submit to Actuarial Speculative Fiction Contest
- "Space Cadets" (novel)
- Finish first draft
- Short stories
- Write three new stories
- 26 magazine submissions (don't include "The Last Actuary" contest submission above)
- 5 goal review sessions throughout the year
Good luck with your own goals.