Friday, August 30, 2019

2019 Checkpoint #4

It's time for the bimonthly check in. I wish there was good news to report, but the last two months have been abysmal when it comes to me writing the written word. As reported in one of my newsletters, I've had my family together for the first time in years, so I took at least a whole month off just relaxing and enjoying family.

Now they've gone back to school, it's time to get back to the grindstone. My work friend was ribbing me a couple of days ago, saying, "My new boss has published a sci-fi novel. It'll be nice to work with an actual published author." Yeah, yeah ... I need to finish polishing my own novels and get them out there. Maybe I'll punish my friend and have him be a critiquer/reviewer. Bwe-ha-ha-ha!

However, to help me get back into a good rhythm, I'm going to start with my long list of blog entries to write -- catch that up and then get back to short story/novel writing in a couple of months. So much stuff in my head that wants to come out on paper!

No comments: