Tuesday, February 6, 2018

The Movie List - 2015

Here is my list for 2015 -- subject to change should I watch more movies.


Top 20:

Peanuts Movie, The
Martian, The
Star Wars: The Force Awakens (7)
Ex Machina
Cinderella
Mad Max: Fury Road
Ant-Man
Mission: Impossible -- Rogue Nation
Spectre


And the rest (in alphabetical order):

Age of Adaline, The
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Cobbler, The
Daddy's Home
Divergent Series, The: Insurgent (I think I fell asleep.)
Good Dinosaur, The
Goosebumps
Hotel Transylvania 2
Pan
Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2
Pixels (Okay -- I liked it.)
Poltergeist
Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, The
Self/less
Shaun the Sheep Movie
SpongeBob Movie, The: Sponge Out of Water
Terminator Genisys (Why did they do this to me?)
Tomorrowland (I think I enjoyed this one more than most did.)

No comments: